Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.49Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Dealer is a gripping and fast moving comedy gangster vel. Hard-core East London villain, Danny 'The Dealer' Dempsey, has settled for a quiet country life in the rural village of Buntleyford, but wakes one morning, in his heavily secured home, to find a letter resting on his pillow. He is bewildered by how it got there, as there are signs of an intruder, or a break in. The mystery of who the letter is from - and what it contains - is something The Dealer will t share, even with his closest friends, or his dear sister Sally. The Dealer, rmally a clear lateral thinker, is suddenly behaving out of character; and so begins a crazy 12-hour period, in which he succeeds in ruining his sister's wedding, disrespecting other gangland leaders, and turning his hand to gambling on ludicrous bets. Slowly but surely, The Dealer is dangerously offending and taunting everyone around him. Could The Dealer be on the brink of self-destruction? Or will he somehow succeed in saving his own skin at the final hour - while revealing to all the secrets of the letter that has clearly been dictating his bizarre behaviour?
- Author BiographyTony Royden is a London-based composer/song writer/music producer who has successfully managed to establish himself in many diverse fields within the music industry; from composing stage musicals to producing top 20 pop/dance records and musically directing a prime time BBC TV chat show. Tony can boast over 80 BBCTV title music commissions - including The BAFTA TV Awards, 3 National Lottery shows (including The National Lottery Wright Ticket), EMMAs 2002, Hot Wax, Song For Europe, Grandstand, The Other Half, The O-Zone, The Booker Prize, Winter Olympics, Radio 1 Road Show, Michael Palin presents The Grierson Awards, Mind Games, Equinox and The Red Nose Awards - to name but a few. In 1987, Tony had great success with his musical 'Tanya', for which he wrote music, words, and screenplay. The story of a girl's struggle to beat her addiction to drugs, 'Tanya', was sold to and produced by the BBC - and has been shown in its entirety throughout Europe. The Dealer is Tony's first novel, and promises more for the future.
- Author(s)Tony Royden
- PublisherShotgun Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationWembley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShotgun Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteone illustration
- Width110 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.