Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA terrifying new serial-killer thriller featuring Carson Ryder, hero of the bestselling The Hundredth Man. Thirty years after his death, Marsden Hexcamp's 'Art of the Final Moment' remains as sought after as ever. But this is ordinary collection. Hexcamp's portfolio was completed with the aid of a devoted band of acolytes - and half a dozen victims, each of whom was slowly tortured to death so that their final agonies could be distilled into art. When tiny scraps of Hexcamp's 'art' begin appearing at murder scenes alongside gruesomely displayed corpses, Detective Carson Ryder and his partner Harry Nautilus must go back three decades in search of answers. Meanwhile an auction has been anunced and the death collectors are gathering. These wealthy conisseurs of serial-killer memorabilia will pay millions to acquire Hexcamp's art - unless Carson and Harry can beat them in their quest for the anti-grail.
- Author BiographyJack Kerley worked in advertising and teaching before becoming a full-time novelist. He lives in Newport, Kentucky, but also spends a good deal of time in Southern Alabama, the setting for The Hundredth Man. He is married with two children.
- Author(s)Jack Kerley
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/05/2006
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleCarson Ryder
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight288 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.54
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.