Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt Suffolk County General Hospital, three brilliant, vital young men are brought together by their ambition and their passionate dedication to life. But they work in the shadow of the Death Committee, a terrifying hospital tribunal where doctors judge one ather and decide who is to blame when a death could have been prevented. During one memorable year, in love and fear, weakness and victory, the young doctors must face the crucial dramas and triumphs of hospital life. And ultimately, each must reconcile an inner struggle with the demands of his heritage.
- Author BiographyNoah Gordon has worked in publishing, as a medical correspondent, and as science editor of the Boston Herald before becoming an author.
- Author(s)Noah Gordon
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication17/02/1994
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight205 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.40New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.78
- AU $26.29Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.71
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.47
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $92.43
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $14.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.