All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Death of Bunny Munro recounts the last journey of a salesman in search of a soul. Following the suicide of his wife, Bunny, a door-to-door salesman and lothario, takes his son on a trip along the south coast of England. He is about to discover that his days are numbered. With a daring hellride of a plot The Death of Bunny Munro is also a modern morality tale of sorts, a stylish, furious, funny, truthful and tender account of one man's descent and judgement. The vel is full of the linguistic verve that has made Cave one of the world's most respected lyricists. It is his first vel since the publication of his critically acclaimed debut And the Ass Saw the Angel twenty years ago.
- Author BiographyThe lead singer of The Birthday Party, The Bad Seeds and Grinderman, Cave has been performing music for more than 30 years. He has collaborated with Kylie Minogue, PJ Harvey and many others. His debut novel And the Ass Saw the Angel was published in 1989. Born in Australia, Cave now lives in Brighton.
- Author(s)Nick Cave
- PublisherCanongate Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanongate Books Ltd
- Weight257 g
- Width130 mm
- Height133 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition StatementMain
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $34.83
- AU $32.65Trending at AU $39.19
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.49
- AU $18.31Trending at AU $19.58
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $21.30
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $44.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.