Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionPsychologist-attorney Eisner puts psychotherapy on trial by critically examining its effectiveness through the lens of the scientific method. From psychoanalysis to cognitive-behavior therapy as well as the 500 or so other psychotherapies, there is t a single experimental study that supports the effectiveness of psychotherapy over a placebo or religious healing. Using both case examples and clinical research, this book challenges the conclusion that there is empirical support for the tion that psychotherapy is effective.
- Author BiographyDONALD A. EISNER is a licensed psychologist and a practicing attorney in Encino, California.
- Author(s)Donald A. Eisner
- Date of Publication30/01/2000
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight538 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Foreword byTana Dineen
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.