All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book of photographs and accompanying text of the Savage Rapids Dam as it was constructed, and its eventual removal. Many of these photos have appeared in The Dam Picture Book and Ather Dam Picture Book, both of which were published before the removal of Savage Rapids Dam was completed. This book has additional photos and shows the dam site through the completion of removal.
- Author BiographyAuthor Joan Momsen was born and raised in Grants Pass. She holds bachelors and masters degrees and taught at Grants Pass High School for 28 years. Upon retiring from teaching, she began volunteering full-time at the Josephine County Historical Society.
- Author(s)Joan Momsen
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.