All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book of photographs. Many of these photos have appeared in The Dam Picture Book and Ather Dam Picture Book, both of which were published before the removal of Savage Rapids Dam was completed. This book has additional photos and shows the dam site through the completion of removal. Current photos were taken by Joan Momsen unless otherwise indicated. Historic photos were in the files of the Josephine County Historical Society unless otherwise indicated. Part Two...this copy goes from September 2009 until Summer of 2010.
- Author BiographyAuthor Joan Momsen was born and raised in Grants Pass. She holds bachelors and masters degrees and taught at Grants Pass High School for 28 years. Upon retiring from teaching, she began volunteering full-time at the Josephine County Historical Society.
- Author(s)Joan Momsen
- Date of Publication29/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.