Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe Death of an Orchid recounts the tale of Sebastian, a passionate realist, as he encounters for the first time a girl with the imagination to get him off the ground. Driven by stalgia to reunite with her, Sebastian finds himself drifting dangerously far from reality and ensnared in a scheme capable of haunting his most twisted nightmares. Sebastian is a pragmatic young man: captivated by romance, yet seldom capable of escaping reality. Upon meeting Bella, a spirited dreamer with an imagination to paint landscapes, Sebastian finds his deepest fantasies enmeshed for the first time with actuality. For weeks, he is charmed by Bella's grace and paralyzed by her allure. Everything in the world seems ideal, as if the stars have aligned above. Then, dark clouds obscure the skies. As Bella returns to school at the end of the summer, Sebastian feels the distance strain their relationship. Determined to persevere, he embarks on a journey to reconnect with the girl who once danced endlessly in his dreams. Then, haunted by a disturbing discovery, Sebastian finds himself questioning everything he once knew about romance. At what point is it too late to wake up?
- Author BiographyThe Death of an Orchid is Simon Whiteman's first major publication in the romance genre.
- Author(s)Simon Whiteman
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.