All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe New York Times bestselling author of Notorious From the New York Times bestselling author comes an epic Regency love story, filled with all the sensuality, glitter, and drama that Virginia Henley's readers have come to expect. Lady Georgina's four sisters have all married prominent dukes or earls, and much to her dismay and frustration, she is expected to make an even better match. Georgina's mother has doubt who her daughter should marry: Francis Russell, Duke of Bedford. The dull duke does absolutely thing for Georgina, but despite her best efforts, she finds herself engaged to marry him. But Georgina cant deny the passionate sparks between herself and a different man?John Russell, the duke's younger brother...
- Author BiographyVirginia Henley is a New York Times bestselling author and the recipient of numerous awards, including the Romantic Times Lifetime Achievement Award. Her novels have been translated into fourteen languages. A grandmother of three, she lives in St. Petersburg, Florida, with her husband.
- Author(s)Viginia Henley
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight204 g
- Width104 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.