All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt can be a struggle to fit everything in to one day - you are just one woman after all. Like the art of idleness or the business of party-hopping, cultivating the art of Decadent Housewifery is t for the faint of heart. (Though fainting, you'll learn, is an excellent tactic.) So to make sure you're making the most of your high-maintenance lifestyle, spend a day in the life of a real Decadent Housewife. From lazy lunches to retail therapy, The Decadent Housewife is your guide to filling your days with fabulousness, feigning the skills necessary and micromanaging your man. From the moment you send your man off to earn his keep, the housewife's day should be swamped with beauty, fashion, delicious food and drink, mingling and general fabulousness. From burning pancakes to mid-morning martinis, this is the ultimate guide to finding and nurturing your inner housewife.
- Author BiographyRosemary Counter has been published in Chatelaine and The Globe & Mail. She studied English literature and Women's Studies at the University of Toronto, where she learned keen sense of irony and how to write a kick-ass paper without reading a book.
- Author(s)Rosemary Counter
- PublisherApple Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintApple Press
- Content Note1 colour illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.