All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $31.92
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.01
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.75Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.46
About this product
- Description'Urban' literature transcends to an entirely new level! When a contagious illness of pandemic proportions spreads and threatens the world as we kw it, would we stand up and meet the threat head-on, stand aside as long as it had t yet affected us or ours, or be forced to stand down - igring the illness' voracious appetite and thereby getting mowed over in the process. Or further still, would an attempt to contain this growing behemoth, inadvertently result in the creation and unleashing of a new terror upon the world. A collision of epic proportions was inevitable, because what most of us failed to realize, is that there would never be a singular gate keeper, as we all have a duty to hold fast and protect the fence.
- Author BiographyDon Woodard-Banks has been an avid reader since childhood and that love grew into a passion that would eventually extend from the other side of the fence. It is this passion that propels pen on pad; hand on keyboard. The author carries the utmost appreciation for the science of linguistics and the never-ending road of many destinations, that will unfold before you, once you take up the journey. Such is the power of the spoken and written expression. The saying goes that you should never judge a book by its cover, and those words apply like adhesive to this author and his work. Expect the unexpected! The new author looks to create genre-mashing works that will appeal to the masses.
- Author(s)Don Woodard-Banks
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.