All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- Description<b> Masterful...A big story about human connection and emotional survival - <i>Los Angeles Times</i></b><b>The first book ever chosen by Oprah's Book Club</b> Few first vels receive the kind of attention and acclaim showered on this powerful story a nationwide bestseller, a critical success, and the first title chosen for Oprah's Book Club. Both highly suspenseful and deeply moving, <i>The Deep End of the Ocean</i> imagines every mother's worst nightmare the disappearance of a child as it explores a family's struggle to endure, even against extraordinary odds. Filled with compassion, humor, and brilliant observations about the texture of real life, here is a story of rare power, one that will touch readers' hearts and make them celebrate the emotions that make us all one.
- Author Biography<b>Jacquelyn Mitchard </b>is the author of the bestselling novel <i>The Deep End of the Ocean</i> and of two nonfiction books, including <i>Mother Less Child: The Love Story of a Family</i>. She has been featured on NBC's <i>Today Show </i>and <i>CBS This Morning</i>, and has been profiled in such national publications as <i>People </i>and <i>Newsweek</i>. A contributing editor to <i>Ladies' Home Journal</i>, Mitchard and her five children live in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Author(s)Jacquelyn Mitchard
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/1999
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Weight395 g
- Width135 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.