All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEach watery environment on Earth is home to a unique variety of fish, mammals and other animals and plants. Find out about some of the incredible living things that make the deepest seas and oceans their home. Find out how they are adapted to survive, what they eat and what eats them! Six books in the series Watery Worlds is an accessible range of titles for children studying habitats at KS2.
- Author BiographyJinny Johnson is an established and successful writer of information books for children.
- Author(s)Jinny Johnson
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication08/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWatery Worlds
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight152 g
- Width210 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.