All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYes, you have a name, a personal history, and important goals and aspirations. But there is so much more to you than that. Recorded on retreat in Rishikesh, India, The Deepest Truth of Human Existence invites you to join Eckhart Tolle to realize who you are beyond the thought-based little me that too often dominates our lives. Eckhart begins by exploring the way we come to develop a separate sense of self, and how from a very young age our minds are conditioned to maintain what he calls the story in the head. Offering practical pointers for freeing ourselves from the primacy of the ego, Eckhart guides us into the direct experience of our essential nature beyond the level of thinking as he discusses: Horing our psychological identities and the important roles they serve The mind s need for opposition and the choice to surrender to the totality of the cosmos The unconditioned consciousness from which all phemena arise The truth of who we are is never found in the past or future, explains Eckhart. It is here, w, immediate. The Deepest Truth of Human Existence gives you the opportunity to make this great discovery yourself.
- Author BiographyEckhart TolleSpiritual teacher and author Eckhart Tolle was born in Germany and educated at the Universities of London and Cambridge. At the age of twenty-nine, a profound inner transformation radically changed the course of his life. The next few years were devoted to understanding, integrating, and deepening that transformation, which marked the beginning of an intense inward journey. Later, he began to work in London with individuals and small groups as a counselor and spiritual teacher. Since 1995 he has lived in Vancouver, Canada.Eckhart Tolle is the author of the #1 New York Times bestseller The Power of Now (translated into 33 languages) and the highly acclaimed follow-up A New Earth, which are widely regarded as two of the most influential spiritual books of our time.Eckhart s profound yet simple teachings have already helped countless people throughout the world find inner peace and greater fulfillment in their lives. At the core of the teachings lies the transformation of consciousness, a spiritual awakening that he sees as the next step in human evolution. An essential aspect of this awakening includes transcending our ego-based state of consciousness. This is a prerequisite not only for personal happiness but also for the ending of violent conflict endemic on our planet.Eckhart is a sought-after public speaker and teaches and travels extensively throughout the world. Many of his talks, intensives, and retreats are published on CD and DVD. Most of the teachings are given in English, but occasionally Eckhart also gives talks in German and Spanish. In addition to The Power of Now and A New Earth, Eckhart has written a book designed for meditative reading entitled Stillness Speaks. A book consisting of selections from The Power of Now entitled Practicing the Power of Now is also available. For more information on Eckhart Tolle, please visit eckharttolle.com.
- Author(s)Eckhart Tolle
- PublisherEckhart Teachings Inc
- Date of Publication10/04/2016
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationVancouver, BC
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintEckhart Teachings Inc
- Weight68 g
- Width140 mm
- Height121 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statement2 Audio CDs
- Running Time96
Best-selling in Audio Books
- AU $45.98New
- AU $46.94New
- AU $27.17New
- AU $18.08New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $25.81Trending at AU $29.18
- AU $47.23Trending at AU $50.85
- AU $18.49Trending at AU $20.10
- AU $27.36Trending at AU $35.75
- AU $27.76Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $31.73Trending at AU $36.74
- AU $17.42Trending at AU $22.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.