The Definitive Guide to Integrated Supply Chain Management: Optimize the Interaction Between Supply Chain Processes, Tools, and Technologies by Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP), C. Clifford Defee, Joe B. Hanna, Brian J. Gibson, Haozhe Chen (Hardback, 2013)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionMaster supply chain management concepts, components, principles, processes, interactions, and best practices: all the kwledge you need to start designing, implementing, and managing modern supply chains! The Definitive Guide to Integrated Supply Chain Management brings together all the kwledge you need to help companies gain competitive advantage from supply chains. Co-written by a leading supply chain expert and the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP), this reference provides up-to-the-minute insight into the roles of supply chain management in improving customer service, reducing costs, and improving financial performance. Clearly and concisely, it introduces modern supply chain management best practices that have been proven to work in organizations of many sizes, types, and industries. For all supply chain and operations managers and students; and for other professionals who either practice in the field or work closely with practitioners to solve business problems.
- Author BiographyBrian J. Gibson, Ph.D., holds the Wilson Family Professorship in Supply Chain Management at Auburn University. Drawing upon his experiences as a logistics manager, Dr. Gibson is recognized as an innovative educator who brings a practical perspective to the classroom. He is coauthor of more than 100 academic and practitioner-focused articles, the annual State of the Retail Supply Chain Report, the Supply Chain Essentials video series, and two market-leading textbooks. Dr. Gibson is active in the SCM community, serving on the CSCMP Professional Certification Committee, the NASSTRAC Education Committee, the RILA Logistics Steering Committee, and the Accenture Academy SCM content development team. Joe B. Hanna, Ph.D., serves as Associate Dean and Regions Bank Professor of Supply Chain Management at Auburn University. Dr. Hanna has published over sixty articles and is active in Auburn's undergraduate, graduate, and executive education programs. Joe has also performed education and/or consulting for several firms including Pratt Whitney, Hyundai, Menlo Logistics, Pacer International, Transplace, Fortna Supply Chain Consulting, SMC3, Kane is Able, and others. Prior to entering academia, Dr. Hanna gained practical experience with Phillips Petroleum (now ConocoPhillips), Phillips 66 Chemical Company (now ChevronPhillips Chemical Company), and Coopers and Lybrand (now Pricewaterhouse Coppers). Cliff Defee, Ph.D., is the EBSCO Associate Professor of Supply Chain Management at Auburn University. Dr. Defee's work has been nationally recognized, most recently as coauthor of articles that received best paper of the year distinctions in Journal of Business Logistics (2009) and Transportation Journal (2010). He is coauthor of the annual State of the Retail Supply Chain Report. Dr. Defee co-founded outsourced services provider PFSweb and he served as Chief Operating Officer for six years following a 13-year career with Accenture. Haozhe Chen, Ph.D., is an Associate Professor of Marketing and Supply Chain Management in the College of Business at East Carolina University. He has published more than 20 articles in leading logistics and supply chain management journals, and his current research interests include reverse logistics, supply chain integration, supply chain relationships, and international logistics. He is especially interested in China-related logistics topics and issues. He has eight years' industry experience in international trade business in China, and he is an active member of ASTL, CSCMP, ISM, RLA, and RLSC.
- Author(s)Brian J. Gibson,C. Clifford Defee,Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP),Haozhe Chen,Joe B. Hanna
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication19/12/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFinancial TImes Prentice Hall
- Content NoteIllustrations (black and white)
- Weight553 g
- Width185 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.