Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP) brings together state-of-the-art supply chain management case studies to help readers systematically identify challenges, evaluate solutions, plan implementation, and prepare for the future. Commissioned by CSCMP, these realistic, fact-based cases are written by world-rewned experts, and reflect the full complexity of modern supply chain/demand chain/logistics management. Coverage includes: supply chain collaboration, advanced forecasting, management of inventory through cash-to-cash cycles, transportation optimization, and many other topics. Readers are effectively challenged to evaluate each scenario and identify the responses most likely to succeed. As they do so, they will encounter the field's newest best practices. Even more important, they will learn how to integrate a wide array of functional activities, from forecasting and demand planning through order fulfillment and post-sales service. Using these cases, students and professionals will become familiar with a far wider range of scenarios - enabling them to solve more problems, succeed in new environments, and prepare for faster career growth. This book will be a valuable resource for operations managers, supply chain managers, production and inventory managers and planners, demand planners and managers, supply managers, logistics managers, transportation managers, students in graduate programs in OM and SCM, and professionals in related certification programs.
- Author BiographyRobert Frankel, Ph.D., is the Richard deRaismes Kip Professor of Marketing and Logistics at the University of North Florida. A Fulbright Scholar, he received his Ph.D. in Marketing and Logistics from Michigan State University. His research has been published in many high-profile academic journals worldwide, focusing on supply chain management, international marketing, and pedagogy. Founded in 1963, the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP) is the preeminent worldwide professional association dedicated to the advancement and dissemination of research and knowledge on supply chain management. With more than 8,500 members representing nearly all industry sectors, government, and academia from 67 countries, CSCMP members are the leading practitioners and authorities in the fields of logistics and supply chain management. The organization is led by an elected group of global officers and is headquartered in Lombard, Illinois, USA.
- Author(s)Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP),Robert M. Frankel
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication08/11/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFinancial TImes Prentice Hall
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, maps, figures
- Weight469 g
- Width182 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.