Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionGoing gluten free can be a complicated and often frustrating endeavor. This book takes the guess work out of living a gluten-free life and empowers the reader with kwledge. The information is detailed yet easy to understand and, sometimes, it's even downright hilarious. This book is a step-by-step guide for anyone looking to optimize their health. If you want to understand gluten sensitivity better than most doctors then read this book!
- Author BiographyJoe Rignola is a Certified Functional Diagnostic Nutritionist and Holistic Health Coach who specializes in Gluten Sensitivity and other food intolerances. He also studied Ayurvedic nutrition and Reiki. More importantly he's a guy who, years ago, took control of his own health and overcame several ailments including metabolic disorders, digestive issues, depression and ADD. He transformed his diet and life to recover his health. His recovery from ADD however is questionable as he still gets distracted by shiny objects. He lives on Long Island, NY with his wife, Marissa, son, Mason and their yellow lab, Bella.
- Author(s)Joe Rignola
- Date of Publication29/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.