The Delaplaine Tom Coughlin - His Essential Quotations by Andrew Delaplaine (Paperback / softback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.27Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere are his most essential quotations culled from as wide a variety of source materials available. They have been compiled, edited and carefully selected for inclusion in this book by that well-kwn Quote Collector, Andrew Delaplaine. The original illustrations are by his sister, Renee. Learn about the man's wit and wisdom from his very own words.
- Author BiographyAbout the Editor Editor / compiler Delaplaine lives on South Beach, Miami's Billion Dollar Sandbar. He writes in widely varied fields: screenplays, novels (adult and juvenile) and journalism. He also has a series of Long Weekend Guides covering some of his favorite cities around the world. Email: email@example.com He writes several series: The JACK HOUSTON ST. CLAIR political thrillers that follows the St. Clair family after Jack's father, Sam, the governor of Florida, runs for President and gets stuck when there is a tie for the Presidency. THE ADVENTURES OF SHERLOCK HOLMES IV, a series of novels starring the great-great-grandson of the famous consulting detective, who is in his 20s and lives on Miami's South Beach where he owns a hotel not far from the beach and solves crimes and mysteries eerily similar to those of his forebear. THE ANNALS OF SANTOPIA series, an epic that follows a Santa born in 1900 through to his death 82 years later. The AMOS FREEMAN police thrillers. Delaplaine has written and directed three features (one doc, two narrative features), and won several awards for his film work. (See imdb.com for details). His latest film, Meeting Spencer, starring Jeffrey Tambor, won the prestigious Milan International Film Festival Award for Best Screenplay. DELAPLAINE'S LONG WEEKEND GUIDES These no-nonsense guides contain Delaplaine's recommendations and advice for travelers visiting these places for 3 or 4 days. Some of them are: Annapolis Appalachicola Atlanta Austin Berlin Beverly Hills Birmingham Boston Brooklyn Buenos Aires Cancun (Mexico) Cannes Cape Cod Charleston Charlotte Chicago Clearwater - St. Petersburg Coral Gables El Paso Fort Lauderdale Fort Myers & Sanibel Gettysburg Hilton Head Hollywood - West Hollywood Hood River (Ore.) Jacksonville Key West & the Florida Keys London Los Angeles / Downtown Las Vegas Lima (Peru) Louisville Marseille Martha's Vineyard Memphis Merida (Mexico) Mexico City Miami & South Beach Milwaukee Myrtle Beach Nantucket Napa Valley Naples & Marco Island New Orleans New York / Brooklyn New York / The Bronx New York / Downtown New York / Midtown New York / Queens New York / Upper East Side New York / Upper West Side Orlando & the Theme Parks Palm Beach Paris Philadelphia Portland (Ore.) Provincetown Rio de Janeiro San Francisco San Juan Sarasota Savannah Sonoma County
- Author(s)Andrew Delaplaine
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Renee Delaplaine
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Other
- AU $19.02Trending at AU $21.58
- AU $121.00Trending at AU $127.56
- AU $35.59Trending at AU $66.07
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $51.38
- AU $37.01Trending at AU $41.36
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $28.25
- AU $34.05Trending at AU $35.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.