All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe pace of development in kwledge and kw-how in the Organisation Sciences, Logistics and Information Techlogy is rapid. However, the gap between those who practice these sciences and the practicing manager is becoming larger rather than smaller. The Delft Systems Approach describes a fundamental approach for analysing industrial systems, which emphasizes a concept that can be used by all disciplines involved. It sets out to close the gap between theory and practice.
- Author BiographyHans P.M. Veeke, Jaap A. Ottjes and Gabriel Lodewijks all work for the Delft University of Technology in The Netherlands.
- Author(s)Gabriel Lodewijks,Hans P.M. Veeke,Jaap A. Ottjes
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication04/06/2008
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note14 black & white tables, biography
- Weight509 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.