All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFandoms as diverse as Jane Austen, Blake's 7, and The Bill are explored in this guide to the cultural phemen of fan fiction. Examining how anymous authors bring their own gloss and invention to their favorite vels, films, and TV series; develop characters; expand narratives; and, in the slash genre, explore homosexual relationships between otherwise heterosexual characters, this analysis covers fanfic termilogy, its mechanisms for participation and support, the differences between fan fiction and conventional publishing, and the genre's literary merits.
- Author BiographySheenagh Pugh is a creative writing teacher at the University of Glamorgan and the author of The Beautiful Lie, which was shortlisted for the Whitbread Prize, and The Movement of Bodies.
- Author(s)Sheenagh Pugh
- PublisherPoetry Wales Press
- Date of Publication03/08/2005
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBridgend
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight340 g
- Width138 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.