All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe historic 2008 elections put a Democrat in the White House and in the majority in both houses of Congress, yet those hoping for change have been deeply disappointed. Lance Selfa looks at the Democrats in broad historical perspective, showing the institutional roots of today's betrayals, with a new introduction and chapter on the Barack Obama presidency.Lance Selfa is an editor of International Socialist Review and The Struggle for Palestine. He is also a regular contributor to the Socialist Worker newspaper, based in Chicago, Illiis.
- Author BiographyLance Selfa is an editor of and contributor to International Socialist Review. He edited The Struggle for Palestine (Haymarket, 2002). He lives in Chicago.
- Author(s)Lance Selfa
- PublisherHaymarket Books
- Date of Publication07/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHaymarket Books
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.