All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA convict during the prison settlements on Norfolk Island in the South Pacific during the late 18th C. and early 19th C. tells of the horrors of those times. The colour photos are of buildings, some of which have been restored by the Australian Heritage Trust.
- Author BiographyJune Allen is a successful playwright and children's author. She has lived on Norfolk Island and while there researched and wrote the story about convict life. These convicts are all who had been transported from England or Ireland in times gone by.
- Author(s)June Allen
- PublisherKwizzel Publications
- Date of Publication19/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKwizzel Publications
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.