All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.26Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionDo you think that you are invincible? No one is. What would you do if you had it all, then suddenly it's all taken away from you? Would you sink or swim? Reena was faced with that at a young age and managed to survive the odds despite t having help from her mom. If placed in this same dilemma, would you be strong eugh to survive?
- Author BiographyThis is the author's first published book. She was born and raised in the Red Hook projects in Brooklyn NY. Later she moved to upstate NY where she attended Gilboa-Conesville School. Most of the feelings in this book are hers. The author resides in Jacksonville, Florida with her son Andre.
- Author(s)Regina E Rosier
- PublisherWriters Club Press
- Date of Publication27/03/2002
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWriters Club Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.