All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book delves into two divergent, yet parallel themes; first is an examination of how educators can design the experiences of learning, with a focus on the learner and the end results of education; and second, how educators learn to design educational products, processes and experiences. The book seeks to understand how to design how learning occurs, both in the instructional design studio and as learning occurs throughout the world. This will change the area's semantics; at a deeper level, it will change its orientation from instructors and information to learners; and it will change how educators take advantage of new and old techlogies. This book is the result of a research symposium sponsored by the Association for Educational Communications and Techlogy [AECT].
- Author BiographyBrad Hokanson, RA, PhD is the Director of Educational Futures at the University of Minnesota College of Design, Twin Cities.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication06/07/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEducational Communications and Technology: Issues and Innovations
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note18 black & white illustrations, 14 colour illustrations, 3 black & white tables, biography
- Weight645 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAndrew Gibbons,Brad Hokanson,Gregory Clinton,Monica Tracey
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.