All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Designing for Growth: A Design Thinking Tool Kit for Managers (D4G), Jeanne Liedtka and Tim Ogilvie showed how design can boost invation and drive growth. In this companion guide, also suitable as a stand-alone project workbook, the authors provide a step-by-step framework for applying the D4G toolkit and process to a particular project, systematically explaining how to address the four key questions of their design thinking approach. The field book maps the flow of the design process within the context of a specific project and reminds readers of key D4G takeaways as they work. The text helps readers identify an opportunity, draft a design brief, conduct research, establish design criteria, brainstorm, develop concepts, create napkin pitches, make prototypes, solicit feedback from stakeholders, and run learning launches. The workbook demystifies tools that have traditionally been the domain of designers-from direct observation to journey mapping, storytelling, and storyboarding-that power the design thinking process and help businesses align around a project to realize its full potential.
- Author BiographyJeanne Liedtka is a professor at the Darden School of Business. Her other books include The Catalyst: How You Can Become an Extraordinary Growth Leader and The Physics of Business Growth. Tim Ogilvie is cofounder and CEO of Peer Insight, an innovation strategy consulting firm based in Washington, D.C. Rachel Brozenske is vice president of Allison Partners, an organizational development consulting practice in Charlottesville, and a lecturer at the Darden School of Business.
- Author(s)Jeanne Liedtka,Rachel Brozenske,Tim Ogilvie
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication11/02/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleColumbia Business School Publishing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Weight454 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.