Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
About this product
- DescriptionCaroline Carter woke one morning, t really kwing how she'd gotten where she was, but accepting things as they were. When she saw a news story about an old bed and breakfast being auctioned off in a small town in rthern Michigan, she felt an unusual pull toward the historical building. Making arrangements to attend the auction, she ended up placing the winning bid. Once the building is officially hers, she begins revations. When she finds a letter in an old oak desk inside the office of the bed and breakfast, written by a man named Roderick to his beloved wife, she feels compelled to reply. She's unable to explain the feeling of contentment and rightness she's experiencing since purchasing the old building. Shortly after she moves in, strange things begin to happen. She begins having dreams of a handsome man who lives a hundred years in the past, and may very well be her husband! Roderick Carter is distraught with guilt over losing his wife. She didn't die, but he'd hired doctors who'd promised to cure her of influenza and return her to him safely. After she's gone for a month, he sends a messenger to find her, with a te explaining his actions. When the messenger returns with the te, telling Roderick he was unsuccessful in finding the doctors or his wife, he puts the te away in the drawer of his desk at the bed and breakfast he owns. Much to his surprise, the te is answered a few days later by someone claiming to own the very same bed and breakfast he is currently the proprietor of. When he replies, he learns the woman may just be his long lost wife, and she's living one hundred years in the future! Can Caroline and Roderick find their way back to each other or will the desk and their dreams be the only connection they have to one ather?
- Author BiographyMs. Vincent was born and came of age in Michigan. She has lived in several towns, but remained a resident of her home state, working in a local assembly plant for the past 14 years. Though her work in erotic fiction only started in the past couple of years, Vivian has always been a writer through works of poetry, blogging, fiction and as far back a the high school newspaper. Writing is in her blood. She holds a distinction in the erotic fiction world of being one of the authors who remains single. Her style comes from the passion, hunger and variety of always calling the shots on her own.
- Author(s)Vivian Vincent
- Date of Publication07/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.