All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- DescriptionRex Holt -- a nice lad, carefree, brimming with over-confidence, is found dead in a hotel room out in the country. It appears to have been suicide but Philip Holt is convinced that his brother has been murdered; and his conviction brings him up against those who cheat, who rob, who go to the utmost lengths to achieve their aim -- the desperate people to whom murder is one of the rms of life..
- Author BiographyFrancis Henry Durbridge was an English playwright and author born in Hull. In 1938, he created the character Paul Temple for the BBC radio serial Send for Paul Temple. A crime novelist and detective, the gentlemanly Temple solved numerous crimes with the help of Steve Trent, a Fleet Street journalist who later became his wife. The character proved enormously popular and appeared in 16 radio serials and later spawned a 64-part big-budget television series (1969-71) and radio productions, as well as a number of comic strips, four feature films and various foreign radio productions. Francis Durbridge also had a successful career as a writer for the stage and screen. His most successful play, Suddenly at Home, ran in London's West End for over a year.
- Author(s)Francis Durbridge
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/02/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Bello
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Interest Age16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.