Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionWilliam Wilkes is an accomplished soldier accepting the responsibility of blending a savage military world, with the civilian population by retraining all into a new understanding and acceptance of everyone who occupies the Continent. Jamie Darans is the Creator of the Artificial Intelligence, which merges the five territories of the Continent, after a disastrous attack by a meteor shower, which occurs every five hundred years. The meeting of the two distinct personalities brings loyalty and betrayal into the spotlight with instinct, intuition, and assumptions playing pivotal roles rather than suspicion. Animals and nature are much more receptive and accommodating to these gifts, accepting them as a given rather than something that must be proven. Now is our turn to learn the power of nature and trust.
- Author BiographyD.E. Bowers lives in the Midwest with family and friends
- Author(s)D E Bowers
- Date of Publication26/02/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.