All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe Destroyers: Rachel Notley and the NDP's War on Alberta is essential reading for anyone trying to understand Alberta's new government. Jam-packed with original research, The Destroyers meticulously documents the radical background of key NDP ministers, MLAs and staff, painting a shocking picture of a group of fringe extremists who were accidentally swept into power in May of 2015, without proper vetting. Notley's NDP are t here to govern Alberta, or to lead it. They're here to transform it, to terminate all of the Alberta qualities that they've been railing against on picket lines and in protests for decades - its culture of entrepreneurialism, its prosperous oil and gas industry, and its culture of freedom. That's why the book is called The Destroyers. And that's why everyone in the province should read this quick, fact-packed book, to make sense of the madness.
- Author BiographySheila Gunn Reid is the Alberta bureau chief for TheRebel.media. She's a stay at home mom of three and a conservative activist. Sheila grew up on the family farm and she has strong ties to the oil patch. Sheila has been a contributor to Corus radio's Roy Green Show, where she was part of the Hockey Mom's Panel, tackling issues like government over-reach and encroachment into our families.
- Author(s)Sheila Gunn Reid
- PublisherRebel News Network Ltd.
- Date of Publication29/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRebel News Network Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.