All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the role of political factors in the occurrence of currency crises, using an eclectic approach that blends case studies, a rigorous theoretical discussion, and ecometric analysis.
- Author BiographyBJORN ROTHER is an Economist at the International Monetary Fund in Washington DC, USA and worked previously as a consultant with Mckinsey& Company Inc. He holds a Doctorate in Economics from the Free University of Berlin.
- Author(s)Bjorn Rother
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/04/2009
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight405 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.