CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
The Detox Cookbook and Health Plan: Everything You Need to Know About Detoxing Safely, with Expert Advice and More Than 150 Nutritious Recipes, Illustrated by 750 Step-by-Step Photographs by Maggie Pannell (Hardback, 2006)
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $20.48Trending at AU $29.81
- AU $36.38Trending at AU $38.09
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $58.92
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis work provides everything you need to kw about effective detox dieting - how to eat well and lose weight the safe and enjoyable way. It offers four distinct diets, from the one-day mo diet to the two-week liver cleansing diet, offering a diet plan suitable for every timeframe and personal target. It contains more than 150 specially selected easy-to-make recipes, ranging from vitamin-packed juices and smoothies to salads, snacks and tasty light meals, each crammed with vital nutrients and cleansing properties. A comprehensive introduction explains what toxins are, where they are found, and how simple changes to lifestyle can make a big difference to the levels of toxicity in the body. A self-diagsis checklist reveals the principal signs that indicate a toxic overload, such as fatigue, stress, headaches, digestive problems and skin disorders. There then follows a section on detox superfoods, such as garlic, broccoli, watercress and milk thistle, to name but a few. These foods are packed with vitamins, minerals, fibre and other beneficial properties, which help the body to eliminate toxins while providing a wealth of curative and health-giving benefits.There are four detox regimes to choose from, ranging from a simple one-day mo diet to a two-week liver cleansing diet. These detailed diet programmes contain easy-to-follow guides, recipe recommendations and also ideas for exercise and relaxation.
- Author BiographyMaggie Pannell is an experienced and enthusiastic food and nutrition writer with a keen interest in healthy eating. She trained as a home economist, then spent several years working in the food and diet industry. From there she moved on to a career in journalism and has since written and edited many books, including Amazing Meals for under GBP 2.50 a Person; Healthy One Dish Cooking; and the Eat Well Live Well series (all published by Reader's Digest); DIVA Cookbook (Mitchell Beazley); Cooking for Special Diets: High Blood Pressure (Thorsons); and The Dairy-free Cookbook, The Allergy-free Cookbook, and The High Vitality Cookbook in the Healthy Eating Library (also published by Lorenz Books). Maggie is a member of the Guild of Food Writers and the Guild of Health Writers and has held the position of Food Editor for several leading consumer magazines.
- Author(s)Maggie Pannell
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication18/09/2006
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Out-of-print date04/11/2016
- Content Noteover 750 colour photographs & illustrations
- Weight1647 g
- Width228 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.