All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionScience has revealed that toxic exposures can affect our genes and lead to conditions such as obesity, diabetes, arthritis, mood disorders, allergies, fertility issues, and heart disease. The good news: The body's natural cleansing system is the ticket to better health, greater energy, and efficient weight loss. With more than 75 delicious and nutrient-rich recipes broken into 3-, 7-, and 21-day cleanses, The Detox Prescription also resets body, mind, and spirit through light yoga, meditation and sleep hygiene.
- Author BiographyWoodson Merrell, MD, is chairman of the Department of Integrative Medicine at Beth Israel Medical Center and an assistant clinical professor of medicine at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. The cofounder of the Continuum Center for Health and Healing in New York City, he maintains a private practice on Manhattan's Upper East Side and lives in New York City.Mary Beth Augustine, MS, RDN, is an integrative and functional nutrition expert on the faculty of the Continuum Center for Health and Healing. She lives in Westchester, NY.
- Author(s)Woodson Merrell
- PublisherRodale Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationEmmaus
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Press Inc.
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.