All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith Kathleen Stassen Berger's always contemporary, always compelling textbook, students learn to see how the basic ideas of developmental psychology apply to their own lives, the lives of those around them, and the lives of others of all life stages and in cultures all around the world. Berger's narrative voice, wide-ranging cultural perspective, and focus on universal themes captivate students from the outset, helping them grasp the important theoretical and scientific work driving the field of developmental psychology today. What's in the LaunchPad
- Author BiographyKathleen Stassen Berger completed her undergraduate education at Stanford University and Radcliffe College, USA, earned her MAT from Harvard University and an MS and PhD from Yeshiva University. Her broad range of experience as an educator includes directing a preschool, teaching philosophy and humanities at the United Nations International School, teaching child and adolescent development to graduate students at Fordham University, teaching inmates earning paralegal degrees at Sing Sing Prison, and teaching undergraduates at both Montclair State University and Quinnipiac University. She has also been involved in education as the president of Community School Board in District Two in Manhattan. For over three decades, Berger has taught human development at Bronx Community College of the City University of New York. The students Kathleen Berger teaches every year come from diverse ethnic, economic, and educational backgrounds representing a wide range of interests and consistently honor her with the highest teaching evaluations. Berger's developmental texts are currently being used at nearly 700 colleges and universities in a dozen countries and in five languages. Kathleen's research interests include adolescent identity, sibling relationships, and bullying. As the mother of four daughters, as well as a new grandmother, she brings to her teaching and writing ample firsthand experience with human development.
- Author(s)Kathleen Stassen Berger
- PublisherWorth Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication03/07/2014
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorth Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight2303 g
- Width242 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.