All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reviews the evolution of the Chinese financial system, examining the effectiveness of reform strategies made by the government over the last ten years.
- Author BiographyDr Dan Luo is lecturer in Business and Finance at the School of Contemporary Chinese Studies (SCCS). She previously worked as a research fellow in the Centre of Global Finance, University of the West of England. She was a post-doctorate research fellow at School of Contemporary Chinese Studies, University of Nottingham, where she was awarded her PhD and MA in Finance and Investment. She obtained her BA (Hons) Management in Accounting and Finance from Beijing Institute of Technology, China in 2005. She has been a member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) since 2007. Dr Luo's research interests focus on the Chinese financial market, in particular the banking sector and stock market. She has also conducted intensive research on asset pricing, stock market volatility and income inequality. Her work has been published in leading journals such as The World Economy and The Journal of Applied Financial Economics.
- Author(s)Dan Luo
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/02/2016
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleThe Nottingham China Policy Institute Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight460 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.