All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $12.14Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.06
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
About this product
- DescriptionAmidst the myth and folklore of Tavistock, one tale above all others strikes fear into the hearts of the town's inhabitants - that of the murders on the Abbot's Way -whereby a young acolyte paid the price for stealing his abbot's wine when the devil himself led him to his death on the treacherous Devon moors. Now, in the autumn of 1322, it looks as though history may be repeating itself. Abbot Robert has found his wine barrel empty, and a body has been discovered on the moors. Sir Baldwin Furnshill and Bailiff Simon Puttock are called upon to investigate but it soon becomes apparent that it's t just wine that's gone missing from the abbey, and the body on the moor isn't the last ...
- Author BiographyMichael Jecks gave up a career in the computer industry to concentrate on writing and the study of medieval history, especially that of Devon and Cornwall. He lives with his family in northern Dartmoor.
- Author(s)Michael Jecks
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication02/12/2002
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Out-of-print date10/10/2013
- Weight276 g
- Width112 mm
- Height26 mm
- Spine179 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.