All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $48.06Trending at AU $49.69
- AU $13.03Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
About this product
- DescriptionFrom #1 New York Times bestselling author Adam Mansbach comes an electrifying action-adventure tale set in the dangerous terrain of the Tex-Mex borderland In The Dead Run, outlaw with a conscience Jess Galvan made a devil's bargain with El Cucuy, a fearsome, five-hundred-year-old Aztec priest and crime kingpin determined to bring about hell on earth. Now, months later, Galvan's mind is infested by the ancient monster. No longer able to trust his own judgment, he is estranged from his daughter, Sherry-and from his own body. But Cucuy's presence has endowed Galvan with superhuman abilities. Meanwhile, shell-shocked from her confrontation with Cucuy, Sherry is living with Sheriff Bob Nichols and his girlfriend, psychologist Ruth Cantwell. And in the bowels of Ojos Negros prison, a territory once controlled by the ancient priest, the drug cartels are at war with one ather and on the hunt for Galvan.
- Author BiographyAdam Mansbach is the author of the instant New York Times bestsellers Go the F**k to Sleep and You Have to F**king Eat, as well as the novels The Dead Run, Rage Is Back, Angry Black White Boy, and The End of the Jews, the winner of the California Book Award. He was the 2009-2011 New Voices Professor of Fiction at Rutgers University, a 2012 Sundance Screenwriting Lab Fellow, a 2013 Berkeley Repertory Theater Writing Fellow, and a 2015 Artist in Residence at Stanford University's Institute for Diversity in the Arts. His work has appeared in The New Yorker, the New York Times Book Review, Esquire, and The Believer, and on National Public Radio's All Things Considered. He lives in Berkeley, California.
- Author(s)Adam Mansbach
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarper Voyager
- Weight192 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.