All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.26Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionWithout law and all by my lonesome, I m gonna have to steal that stole money and get outta there alive... He lit out of Texas with ten dollars and a swayback horse, a wanted man at age thirteen. Kid Parmlee s crime: he shot the man who shot his dog. Now, in the town of Fosterville, the Kid has found a hideaway until his legend finds him. The West s scrawniest gunslinger has just been recruited into a bounty hunt for a gang of criminals. For the Kid, it s the beginning of an explosive adventure on both sides of the law in the company of bank robbers, back-shooters, friends and traitors, and one very beautiful woman named Doc with a pot of gold waiting at the end of the trail In The Devil's Trail, Spur Award-winning author Robert Conley continues the tall tale of little Kid Parmlee, a young man without a home, without fear, and with just eugh sense to become a true legend of the frontier.
- Author BiographyROBERT J. CONLEY, a member of the United Keetoowah Band of Cherokees, is the author of over forty books, including the Texas Outlaw Series (Fugitive's Trail, A Cold Hard Trail, and The Devil's Trail), and the recipient of three Spur Awards. He lives in Oklahoma with his wife, Evelyn, also a Cherokee.
- Author(s)Robert J Conley
- PublisherSt. Martin's Press
- Date of Publication04/10/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series TitleTexas Outlaws
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt. Martin's Press
- Weight113 g
- Width104 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.