All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionDO YOU WANT ...The high energy you enjoyed in your twenties and thirties? Protection against cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and osteoporosis? Renewed sexual appetite and vigor? To beat depression, boost your memory, and handle stress? To lose body fat while building up your lean muscle mass? DHEA can do all this and more! In The DHEA Breakthrough, biochemist Stephen Cherniske gives you all the information you need to take advantage of and maximize the extraordinary properties of this superhormone--safely and effectively. The DHEA Breakthrough contains the easy-to-implement DHEA Plan, including a diet designed for our paleolithic bodies, stress reduction techniques, and an exercise program that eases you into the next level of performance, matter where you are w. With this comprehensive, accessible book, you can look forward to a longer, more satisfying, more healthful life!
- Author BiographyStephen Cherniske, M.S., is a leading biochemist and medical writer, an early DHEA researcher, and one of the first scientists to personally take DHEA and quantify the results. He is a trained nutritionist, a college instructor in clinical and sports nutrition, and a popular lecturer. He is the author of four books on health and nutrition, and numerous articles in popular and scientific publications.
- Author(s)Stephen Snehan Cherniske
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication27/05/1998
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBallantine Books Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight175 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.