All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Diabetic Foot: Medical and Surgical Management, a distinguished panel of clinicians-many practicing at the famous Joslin-Beth Israel Deaconess Foot Center-illuminate the successful new multidisciplinary approach w clearly required for the successful treatment of this medical problem. Drawing on the experiences of diabetologists, podiatrists, vascular surgeons, infectious disease specialists, orthotists, plastic and orthopedic surgeons, the book clearly describes established techniques kwn to be effective. Also highlighted are the many emerging treatments that will affect diabetic foot care in the years ahead, including a new understanding of wound-healing pathophysiology and the recent introduction of growth factors and living skin equivalents.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication18/04/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note164 black & white illustrations
- Weight923 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAristidis Veves,Frank W. Logerfo,John M. Giurini
- Edition Statement2002
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $6.15New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.59Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.