All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis book opens a vel and unique window to the universe. A harmonious unification of the finite and the infinite, like never before.
- Author BiographyAbout the Author: Dr. Malek is a retired Canadian Scientist. He graduated from McGill University in Montreal and now resides in a suburb of that city. Dr. Malek was associated in various capacities with McGill University and the University of Guelph in Canada; Uppsala University and the University of Lund in Sweden; the University of Shiraz in Iran and the University of Dhaka in Bangladesh (the place of his birth). Dr. Malek closely follows the lead of Marx and Engels in his work and advocates a dialectical approach for an understanding of Nature and Life. He draws inspiration from Prof. Halton (Chip) Arp in his endeavour in astrophysics and cosmology.
- Author(s)Dr Abdul Malek
- PublisherAgamee Prakashani
- Date of Publication15/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAgamee Prakashani
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.