Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, both internally and internationally, determines the constitutionalization and uniformity of law, respectively the overall strengthening of the protection of values of the rule of law. The authors present the mechanisms of institutional cooperation between the Constitutional Court and the Court of Justice of the European Union, the European Court of Human Rights, the other constitutional courts, the Venice Commission, the Parliament, the President of Romania, the Government, the Advocate of the People, the courts of law and the media.
- Author BiographyTudorel Toader is a Professor and Rector at Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi, Romania. He is a Judge of the Constitutional Court of Romania and a Member of the Venice Commission. Marieta Safta is a Lecturer at the Faculty of Law of the Titu Maiorescu University of Bucharest, Romania. She is the First Assistant-Magistrate of the Constitutional Court of Romania and a Liaison Officer of the Constitutional Court of Romania to the Venice Commission.
- Author(s)Marieta Safta,Tudorel Toader
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication04/07/2016
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBern
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2016
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight610 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.