All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionVolume 4 is devoted to the last years (1857-64); while age and declining health saw a waning of the composer's personal optimism, this was hardly the case artistically speaking. This last volume contains a series of glossaries listing his compositions and the musical and theatrical works he attended throughout his life, as well as a bibliography of the composer, his contemporaries, and the operatic and social milieu of the times.
- Author(s)Giacomo Meyerbeer
- PublisherAssociated University Presses
- Date of Publication31/01/2004
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationCranbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFairleigh Dickinson University Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1161 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Translated byRobert Ignatius Letellier
- Volume editorRobert Ignatius Letellier
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.