All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPockets, miracles, hallucigens, teepees, sharks, and exploding trees all play a role as Bobby Steiner chronicles his search for love and a nice bag of weed while following Phish's 2000 Summer Tour. A lot of weird stuff can happen to a guy on the road.
- Author BiographyWilliam Hrdina is the author of seventeen novels. He lives in Oregon and mostly sticks to couch tour these days.
- Author(s)William Hrdina
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.