CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $20.65
About this product
- DescriptionQueen Charlotte kept a diary in which she recorded her daily activities as well as those of George III and other members of the royal family. Only her volumes for 1789 and 1794 survive, in the Royal Archives at Windsor Castle. Her 1789 diary shows how the king's illness and recovery impacted upon their lives. Both diary volumes provide hitherto unpublished information about court life and the royal family.
- Author(s)Alain Kerherve,Lorna J. Clark,Mr Michael Kassler,Peter Sabor
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Series TitleMemoirs of the Court of George III
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.