All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis in-depth study of a Jewish man's diary from Nazi-occupied Poland provides an unfiltered view of the struggles of Samuel Golfard, who tried to make sense of and resist the Holocaust that ultimately destroyed him. The diary is complemented by an array of wartime and postwar photographs, newspaper articles, documents, and testimonies that create a fuller picture of Jewish resistance and the perpetration of mass murder in eastern Galicia.
- Author BiographyWendy Lower is professor of history at Claremont McKenna College. She is the author of Hitler's Furies: German Women in the Nazi Killing Fields, a National Book Award finalist.
- Author(s)Wendy Lower
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication08/09/2015
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleDocumenting Life and Destruction: Holocaust Sources in Context
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Weight313 g
- Width157 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.