All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.20
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $43.56
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
About this product
- DescriptionMarriages are made in heaven - but weddings are made in hell ...What is it about getting married that can turn a sophisticated, level-headed woman into an obsessed wreck? That's what Amy wonders as she watches her girlfriends sedive into bridal dementia: dropping a hundred I.Q. points, losing all fashion sense, and dramatically increasing their ability to cry. Amy will never let that happen to her! But when her boyfriend unexpectedly drops to one knee in the popcorn queue she can't help but say yes. And before she kws it, she too has been struck by the madness. Can Amy overcome her mania? Regain her senses? Stop agonising over the perfect white satin pump in time to get the wedding day of her dreams? Or will it all go horribly, wincingly, hilariously wrong?
- Author BiographyLaura Wolf is a novelist and scriptwriter. She lives in Los Angeles with her husband Karl and her new baby daughter, Charlotte.
- Author(s)Laura Wolf
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication05/07/2001
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Out-of-print date06/07/2009
- Weight255 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 16 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.