All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers the whole range of decorative styles and motifs used by designers, architects and craftsmen from the Middle Ages onwards. It provides coverage of both architecture and the decorative arts.
- Author(s)Gillian Darley,Philippa Lewis
- PublisherCameron & Hollis
- Date of Publication29/03/1990
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationMoffat
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCameron & Hollis
- Content Note1300ill.
- Width200 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.