All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Difficult Airway provides a comprehensive textual and visual coverage of how to deal with patients who have expected or unexpected difficult airways. The text begins with a description of the incidence and importance of the difficult airway and then describes the ASA Difficult Airway Algorithm created to facilitate the management of difficult airways. The majority of the book features a comprehensive step-by-step approach to the rescue techniques listed as part of the ASA Algorithm. Noted experts in each of the techniques have been recruited by the book editors to present the information. Figures throughout the book illustrate important points and procedures. This is a wonderful resource for professionals in the health care field including anesthesiologists, intensive care physicians, emergency room physicians, nurses, and out-of-hospital first responders.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/12/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note13 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1047 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAndranik Ovassapian,David B. Glick,Richard M. Cooper
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.