All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis graphic nfiction book introduces the digestive and urinary systems of the human body. The Building Blocks of Life Science volumes feature whimsical characters to guide young readers through topics exploring the human body systems. Full-page or full-spread diagrams detail the different parts of each body system. The science is as sound as the presentation is fun! The volumes include a glossary, an additional resource list, and an index. Several spreads in each volume are illustrated with photographs to help clarify concepts and facts.
- Author(s)Joseph Midthun
- PublisherWorld Book, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleBuilding Blocks of Life Science 1/Soft Cover
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorld Book, Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Samuel Hiti
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.