CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe later decades of the 20th century brought bigger development than the rise of the computer and the Internet. Cars, entertainment, learningeven household appliances were controlled by microchips. There were other developments too, including the deciphering of human genetics. In this book, readers will gain a better understanding of how the digital age has changed the way we live our lives. Sidebars and timelines put finer details in accessible focus.
- Author(s)Charlie Samuels
- PublisherGareth Stevens Publishing
- Date of Publication15/08/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleScience Highlights: A Gareth Stevens Timeline
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGareth Stevens Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width224 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.